Natural Beauty of Woven Blinds
Discover the natural beauty of woven wood blinds. Aesthetically they invite the “natural” world into your home or office with their natural textures and colors. These shades are constructed from organic, renewable resources including bamboo, jute, and grasses. These products are now featured in Roman Shades, Natural Panels, and Woven Natural Drapes. The bamboo, reeds, grass and wood materials originate from countries all over the world.
There are many control options for these woven woods, including:
- Standard Control (traditional cords with tassels made from natural wood);
- Continuous Cord (stays the same length no matter how high or low you draw your woven wood shades);
- Cordless Lift (a gentle push or pull lifts or lowers shade to any desired position which offers a clean look and added child safety);
- Top Down and Top Down/Bottom-Up (operate from either top or bottom – opening from the top lets you keep your privacy while letting the sunlight shine through; or open from the top and bottom together for full control over shade placement);
- Remotelift Motorization (battery operated motorized lift system lifts and lowers shades with the touch of a button); and
- Two on One or Three on One (keeps large spans of windows looking clean and uniform by putting two or three woven wood shades on one continuous headrail and while they look like one shade, they operate independently).
The woven woods, whether in panels, shades or drapes offer a warm and inviting atmosphere to any home, building, office, or shop. Light Filtering and Room Darkening options enhance privacy and light control.
Call us at Blind Appeal today and discover what we mean when we say, “Satisfaction Guaranteed!”
We promise to install the blinds or window treatment you choose with complete professionalism and that the product and our service meets or exceeds your expectations. We do not consider a job complete until you are satisfied. Contact Blind Appeal for more information about our satisfaction guarantee by phone at (208)888-1056 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more pictures of our woven woods, please visit our PRODUCT page.
Posted by baadmin at 7/29/2015 6:25:00 PM